April 19, 2010

Puck Bunny Radio Reunion

I've been keeping a low profile lately - partly because of my traditional end of hockey season burnout, but also because I've been posting every Thursday at From the Rink on general NHL stuff. I'm slowly edging my way back into writing more.

Last night, we saw a resurrection of an online radio show by some friends of mine. Don't be confused by the name - Puck Bunny Radio - because it's about hockey, not about hockey players. Okay, sometimes it's about hockey players, but not too much. It's a co-ed kind of show, and it's a lot of fun.

I came in half an hour late - I'd forgotten that it was on and was reading a book. I ended up co-hosting, in the end. (If I'm cutting in and out, it's because I don't get the best cell phone reception at my apartment; next time, I might have to Skype it.) Next Sunday, Su and I will be co-hosting this gig. We'll see how that goes.

Last night's edition was a bit scattered, but hockey was discussed, so it was good. It's really more a group of friends talking hockey than an actual radio show, tho. So listen at your own peril!


No comments:

Post a Comment