January 26, 2010

Seattle To Vancouver: 140 Miles (Or 230 km), One International Border

B.C. bound? Don't forget to pack your passport
If you are a U.S. citizen driving, taking a bus or train back from Canada into the U.S., you are required to present a U.S. passport, U.S. passport card, enhanced driver's license or a trusted-traveler program card, such as a NEXUS card.

When returning home from Canada by plane you are required to present a U.S. passport.
If you're an American headed to the Olympics, you might want to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment