July 28, 2009

Yet Another Internet Radio Interview

Back in June, I went to the Puck Daddy NHL Awards viewing party and was chatting with this guy about his online radio show. He invited me on, expecting to interview me sometime after the draft. He emailed me last week about it, and I'll be on tomorrow night.

It'll be like 3 or 4 guys - and me. They're from the Face Off Hockey Show, and they're Washington Capitals fans. Yeah, I know, division rivals and all of that. But whatever. The one guy I talked to was niced despite that.

Their show is from 7:30-9:30, but I'll be on around 8 o'clock. And, as a nice added bonus, they actually like having a good time on their show. With all of the harassment I've been getting over picking Lundqvist 3rd overall in the Cycle like the Sedins Re-Draft, I'm sure they'll be dishing me out out some more of the same. Hey, as long as they can take what they dish out, it's all good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment