July 11, 2009

Hockey on Twitter

So if anyone would like to add me, my Twitter account is: https://twitter.com/dagmar27

I only plan on using it when I go to games - maybe even while I watch games, but I haven't decided on that yet. But, being me, I could randomly decide to just do it whenever. Most likely, tho, I'll wait until the season starts.

I'm following only a few NHLers. Not many have really taken to it, but that will probably change when the season starts. Sidney Crosby, Alexander Ovechkin, Dan Boyle, and Mike Komisarek are the only ones that I'm following. I've come across a few others like Donald Brashear, Patrick Elias, Brendan Witt, and a couple of others that I'm not all that interested in.

I did decide to follow Dave Andreychuk, since I blog about the Lightning. Surprisingly, he returned the favor and wants to follow me as well. For some, it's a case of following the people who follow you - reciprocity does encourage people to actively follow what you're doing and respond to it. But that's not the case with Andreychuk. John, the fellow I blog with, also added him to our official blog twitter account, and Andreychuk did not return the favor in that case. So that's a bit flattering, even if it's only because he thinks I'm cute or something, since I haven't written anything as of yet.

So, there you go. Add me or not. Do it now or wait. Whatever. That's totally up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment