May 7, 2009

New blogging site and Dan Boyle

PlayerPress Sportscaster Network

I knew that Dan Boyle of the San Jose Sharks reposted stuff from his personal blog here, but I never really looked into it until today. Looks interesting. I'll have to check it out when I get home. I don't think I'll join it, tho, since I need another place to blog like another hole in my head.

I've always thought that putting together an athletes only blogging website would be cool. Set it up so that it's more of a sports new site than a personal dating site. It'd be nice to get sports news from the athletes themselves instead of having the press as a middleman.

I've also been thinking about putting together a site for women hockey bloggers, too. The regular sites are alright, I suppose, but the average guy tends to misunderstand women and sports a lot. Nothing cheesy, but someplace where women can express their sports opinions as well as admire the athletes themselves.

Maybe I should consider doing that instead of blogging myself. That's kind of a good idea, actually. Too bad I don't have the money for it. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment