February 5, 2009

Talking with the guys over at Hockey Night on Long Island

The guys over at Hockey Night on Long Island blog have graciously asked someone from the Bolts Blog to speak on their online radio show Saturday afternoon, and I get to be the lucky individual. As of right now, I've been told that I'll be on around 4:10 pm ET that afternoon, and we'll be chatting about the Lightning and the Islanders game going on that night, as well as the game last Tuesday, for about 10-15 minutes.

I'll also probably be in on the NHL trade deadline online radio show for Hockey Prime Time on March 4th. Not sure of the specifics just yet, tho. But I'll let you know when I know.

So if you'd like to listen to me discuss hockey and the Lightning, this is your chance. Here you go. Enjoy!

Listen to Hockey Night on Long Island on internet talk radio

No comments:

Post a Comment