January 13, 2009

Tampa Bay Game 42: at Los Angeles

The Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Los Angeles Kings 3-1.

I did not watch this game. Are you kidding? It was a 10:30 pm start here on the East Coast. Watching sports is so much easier on the West Coast. Sure, you might miss the beginning of the game in the Eastern Time zone, but at least you'll usually get to see the end of it.

Apparently, Lecavalier had a good game. 1 goal, 1 assist, +2, 4 shots on goal and a penalty. St. Louis apparently had a pretty good game, too. As did Smith.

Shots on goal were a little low, and they weren't as good taking face offs as they have been. I'd say that penalties were a problem, but it looks like most of them were coincidental. Looks like a chippy game - sorry I had to miss it.

I want to watch tonight's game, even tho it's also a 10:30 pm ET start (and about a 1 am finish). I wasn't going to do that two nights in a row, and I'd rather see San Jose than LA, anyways. Especially since I have a friend (who's a Sharks' fan) going to that game. Hopefully, I'll be able to stay awake for all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment